NP fertilizer solution
REDUCTAL Plus is a pH reducer based on Nitrogen and Phosphorus that can also be used as adjuvant for the preparation of the broths used in foliar treatments when the waters are of alkaline pH.
REDUCTAL Plus features 6 effects:
- WATER CONDITIONER (acidifying): Provides a quick and effective reduction in the acidity of fertilizers and/or pesticides broths.
- ANTIFOAMING: Prevents or minimizes foaming when preparing the broth or mixture.
- HUMECTANT: Reduces the surface tension of the drop, improving the penetration of sprayed broths.
- NUTRITIONAL: Provides Nitrogen and Phosphorus.
- ANTIFOULING: Avoids fouling and salts deposits.
- ENHANCER OF PHYTO APPLICATIONS: Increases assimilation and effectiveness of active matters employed.
|Nitrógeno Total (N)||3.00% w/w = 3.45% w/v|
|Ureic Nitrogen||3.00% w/w = 3.45% w/v|
|Phosphorus (P2O5)||15.00% w/w = 18.25% w/v|
|Soluble Liquide (L.S.)|
Important note: The guaranteed contents shown here comply with European and/or Spanish legislation. They are/or could be modified totally or partially in order to follow country rules in differents continents.
> Download data sheet